Roasted Garlic Shrimp Scampi
- Sautéed Shrimp
- Asparagus and Red Peppers
- Linguine Pasta
- Roasted Garlic, Butter and White Wine Sauce
We collaborated with Tablespoon.com on exclusive recipes, specifically chosen to help you complete a great Italian meal at home
SHRIMP ARE RAW. FOR FOOD SAFETY AND QUALITY, FOLLOW THE DIRECTIONS AND COOK THOROUGHLY TO AT LEAST 160°F. KEEP FROZEN UNTIL READY TO USE. REFRIGERATE LEFTOVERS.
Important: Because stove-tops and microwaves vary, adjusting heat settings and cook times may be required. Do not microwave in bag.
1. REMOVE Pasta pouch; set aside. Pour remaining contents of bag and 1/4 cup water into 10-inch skillet.
2. COVER; cook over medium-high heat 5 to 8 minutes, stirring occasionally, until sauce is melted and bubbly, and all shrimp are pink and thoroughly cooked.
3. MEANWHILE, cut corner of Pasta pouch; place pouch on microwavable plate. Microwave on High 2 to 3 minutes to partially heat pasta. CAUTION: HOT!
4. STIR pasta into shrimp mixture; cook and stir 1 minute longer until pasta is hot.
Remove Pasta pouch. Cut corner of pouch; place pouch on microwavable plate. Microwave on High 2 to 3 minutes to partially heat pasta. CAUTION: HOT! Set pasta aside.
Pour remaining contents of bag into 2-quart microwavable casserole dish. Do not add water. Cover; microwave on High 6 to 11 minutes, stirring every 3 minutes, until sauce is melted and bubbly, and all shrimp are pink. CAUTION: Dish will be hot; be careful to avoid steam! Carefully stir pasta into shrimp mixture; microwave 1 to 2 minutes longer until shrimp are thoroughly cooked and pasta is hot.
Ingredients: Cooked Linguine Pasta (water, semolina wheat, soybean oil, dried egg yolk, dried whole egg, salt), Water, Shrimp,
Red Bell Peppers, Asparagus, Enzyme Modified Cream, Corn Starch, Roasted Garlic*, White Wine. Contains less than 1% of: Salt, Maltodextrin,
Gelatin, Garlic*, Natural Flavor, Yeast Extract, Skim Milk, Roasted Garlic, Corn Syrup, Sugar, Xanthan Gum, Tomato*, Onion*, White Wine*, Lemon Juice
Concentrate, Parsley*, Carob Bean Gum, Citric Acid, Butter, Annatto Extract Color, Baking Soda.
Allergens: CONTAINS SHRIMP, WHEAT, MILK AND EGG INGREDIENTS.