Chicken Penne Primavera
- Grilled White Meat Chicken
- Broccoli Florets
- Red Bell Peppers
- Sugar Snap Peas, Carrots and Penne Pasta
- Herbs, Garlic and Olive Oil
We collaborated with Tablespoon.com on exclusive recipes, specifically chosen to help you complete a great Italian meal at home
FOR FOOD SAFETY AND QUALITY, FOLLOW THE DIRECTIONS AND COOK THOROUGHLY TO AT LEAST 160°F. KEEP FROZEN UNTIL READY TO USE. REFRIGERATE LEFTOVERS.
Important: Because stove-tops and microwaves vary, adjusting heat settings and cook times may be required. Do not microwave in bag.
1. POUR contents of bag and 1/4 cup water into 10-inch nonstick skillet.*
2. COVER; cook over medium heat 12 to 15 minutes, stirring occasionally, until sauce is melted and bubbly, vegetables are thoroughly cooked and pasta is tender.
TIP: *Using a skillet without a nonstick finish is not recommended.
Pour contents of bag and 1/4 cup water into 2-quart microwavable casserole dish. Cover; microwave on High 10 to 15 minutes, stirring every 5 minutes, until sauce is melted and bubbly, vegetables are thoroughly cooked and pasta is tender.
High Altitude: Increase amount of water and cook times as needed; adjust heat settings as needed.
Ingredients: Cooked Penne Pasta (water, semolina wheat), Water, Cooked Seasoned White Chicken Meat
(white chicken meat, water, corn starch, soy protein isolate, salt, carrageenan, baking soda, natural flavor)
, Broccoli Florets, Red Bell Peppers, Sugar Snap Peas, Carrots, Olive Oil, Corn Starch, Garlic*, Salt, Gelatin, Spice, Lemon Juice Concentrate, Onion*,
Xanthan Gum, Sugar, Natural Flavor.
Allergens: CONTAINS WHEAT AND SOY INGREDIENTS.